Listen to the music Fossils
Tap a steady beat on your legs to match the music. You can listen to the piece a few times until you feel confident with the speed of the music. The pattern in the picture below matches the repeating section of 'Fossils'.
1. Practice saying the words to the rhythm pattern.
2. Practice clapping the rhythm pattern while saying the words in your head.
3. When you are really confident, try using these words.
'Fossils in the rock, Pterodactyl teeth, Mil-li-ons of years made an ammonite'.
4. Can you make up your own words?
5. Have a go at making your own xylophone to perform the rhythm!
Science from Peter Pan/Belle